U.S Customs Brokerage
At ITCS, we continuously update our industry knowledge in law regulations and requirements in order to handle all customs formalities required to legally import any type of merchandise. We quickly clear your merchandise before it arrives at the border by filing the required import data electronically with Customs via the Automated Broker Interface.
- ABI Transmissions
- Remote Location Filing.
- Consumption Entry Imports.
- Temporary Import Entries and Cancellations.
- Temporary Exports – Form 4455
- Bonded Shipments
- Transportation & Exportation Entries (T.E.)
- Immediate Transportation Entries (I.T.)
- Immediate Export Entries (i.E.)
- Arrival, Manipulation and Exportation of Bonded Merchandise.
- Customs Bonds.
- Continuous Bonds.
- Single Entry Bonds.
- FTZ and Bonded Warehouse.
- FDA Prior Notice.
- Entry Reconciliations.
- Registration of Importer with US Customs.
International Trade Consulting
At ITCS, one of our key objectives it to ensure you have met your statutory and regulatory obligations in order to avoid any losses, penalties, and fines.
We offer Consulting Services in the following:
- Duty and HTS Classification – We can work with you to properly classify your product in accordance with the U.S HarmonizedTariff Schedule.
- Duty Recovery Programs
- Admissibility- All goods must comply with all U.S laws and regulations and therefore we can help you determine what your product needs to be admissible. This may include labeling requirements, safety standards, and certificates, among others.
- Trade Agreements
- Customized Consulting Projects – We can work with you to fulfill your specific needs.
- Schedule B Determination
- Binding Ruling Request – We can obtain a binding ruling from Customs so that all import transactions are done with certitude.
At ITCS, our clients receive the most effective customs compliance solutions on international trade. We can help you comply with any U.S law provisions that may apply to your merchandise related to food, drugs, alcohol, and radioactive materials, among others.
Other compliance services include:
- Free Trade Agreement options (NAFTA)
- FDA requirements and regulations – Product Labeling, Low Acid Canned Foods.
- Removal of FDA import alerts from products or producers/manufacturers.
- FDA Sampling Coordination.
Licenses & Permits
At ITCS, we can help you file for any licenses and Permits that you may need to import your merchandise.
- USDA and APHIS permits.
- Steel Permits
- Fish & Wild license.